On Friday, September 4, we organized the second Accelerar Igualdad meeting entitled “Gender parity reaches the boards. Challenges and tensions between law and practice ”, where the scope of Resolutions 34 and 35 of the General Inspectorate of Justice, which establishes gender parity in the constitution of directories, was discussed in detail.
We invite you to listen to the recording of the activity on the Acelerar Igualdad YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPYjF0G7TpI
- Manuel Cuiñas Rodríguez (Deputy Inspector General IGJ)
- Sandra Verónica Guagnino (AMJA-CABA Delegate)
- Cecilia Fernández Bugna (Director Banco Nación)
- Marcela Basterra (Doctor in Law UBA, Professor UCES)
- Julia Pomares (Executive Director CIPPEC)
- Darío Hernán de León (Director of IGJ Commercial Companies)
- Gabriela Van Marrewijk (FIFCJ Vice President and AMJA partner)
- Natalia Gherardi (ELA Executive Director)
Inscribite a nuestros seminarios
Subscribe to our
For info about our activites: courses, seminairs, expos and more.